Tuesday, October 23, 2007

October kit from Inspire Me Card Kits...





As you can see, I've been a busy girl! Never a dull crafting moment around here..and my dining table shows it. LOL These are all projects that I created with the October kit from IMCK! I loved the glittery chipboard and gorgeous Making Memories paper in this kit! The top pic is an old K&Co. tin that I altered and made a lil pocket card to go along with it. The friends card is also my card for the Sketch This: Cards #29 this week! Come on over and create a card with the new sketch! And last, but not least, the bottom 2 are fun projects with lotsa Fancy Pants products, also in the kit. Please come on over and chat with us at IMCK. ~Danielle~
(update: The "friends" card will be in Cards Magazine in April 2008!)

14 comments:

Marcene said...

Dani these are awesome! I always love your work and your girls are just too cute!

Lisa Carroll said...

these are all way cute! I esp. love the froggy card!

Julee said...

Cute stuff Dani! Love the tin at the top!

Katie said...

You do such amazing work! I love the little box!

Anonymous said...

Dani, these are all FANTABULOUS !!!!! I love that cute little girl layout !!!! You rock !
Jenn :)

Andrea, said...

Great LO's and a fab card, that frog is so cute love it

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Hey girl! I found your blog through scrapbook.com. I'm known as SBAddicted on that site! I just wanted to say I love how fresh and "breezy" all your work is!!! Always nice to "meet" new sb friends!

Amy said...

Dani, these are fantastic! Love, love, love the "Friend" card ;)

Kandis Smith said...

SOOOO cute Dani! Love that paper!

Raechelle Bellus said...

wow girl!!! Stunning work! You need your own idea book! :) Love the tin set!
You've been tagged. :) Check out my blog for more info sweets!

Dawn Wheeler said...

These are realy beautiful ,love them ,Dawnx

Pearl said...

Love all your creations ! very original style , Dani ! just fab !

Scrappermania said...

Hermosas Creaciones Danielle!
Hice un layout inspirado en tu tarjeta Boo, gracias por tu creatividad!

Regina Easter said...

oh my gosh that frog card is so darn cute.......oh my i love it.....regina