Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Ooh I love this day! I remember handing out and receiving all those fun Valentines and goodies in school, it was always a magical day! Hope you are having one of those kinds of days today!

I have been busy working with the new Tinkering Ink line called Beloved for my design team at Create My Keepsake recently. They were our sponsor for February! These colors are so vibrant and yummy, I had a great time creating with this stuff! Here is a photo I captured of my daughter with daddy...journaling says, "Taylor adores her daddy's love. She just can't get enough. She says she is going to marry him some day. 11/23/07" They are really so much alike, it's almost scary. LOLThis one is a transparent card that I made..it was sure hard to get a good pic of this one. I used the die cut journaling spot (blue) for the background and the 2 is a die cut also. The brackets are Tinkering Ink stickers and the rub on swirls are Floral Frippery by TI as well. (click on photos to see them larger)

One thing I love about this line is that it works awesome for clean lines OR shabby chic! It's very adaptable! I added a Scenic Route sentiment and a Prima flower.
On this one, I freehanded the star and inked up a chipboard circle with black StazOn ink. Added another SR rub on sentiment to the cut out circle.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Check back tomorrow as it is the 15th...time to share my TS cards with you! I'll give you a hint...Fancy Pants Botanical! :)
~Danielle~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...your cards, every single one of them are simply amazing! :)

Melissa said...

Ooooweee---such beautiful work Dani! Love your creations.
Melissa

Christi said...

Happy Valentines Day, Dani! These are all so beautiful!! That clear one may be hard to photograph, but it's gorgeous! smiles...

All That Chit Chat said...

Gorgeous! I have a card for you on my blog.

.jessica jo. said...

love your work!!! your such an inspiration! :)

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous as always Danielle!

maria W said...

happy valentines day!!!love your work:D

Molly said...

Your cards are just gorgeous, Dani! ANd that transparent one, wow! Love it!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love what you did with the TI! These all are amazing!

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Great cards again Daniƫlle, and I love the lo you made of your daughter with her dad...xxxWendy.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Dani ~ love what you did with the Tinkering Ink...so inspiring!

Raechelle Bellus said...

These are amazing! Fantastic work with the TI!

Mikkel Paige said...

Love it all!! Especially the transparent card. So cool!

Jennifer said...

Dani,
Your work is so beautiful, every piece is so unique. I just love it. You are so talented. I am a big fan of your work.