Friday, February 29, 2008

Looks like today is the day...

I can spill my excitement! Check it out here: Pink Paislee blog! I am just so thrilled to be asked to join the team for this new manufacturing company..I finally feel as if I'm getting somewhere in the world of "art"... if you know what I mean? It's really a dream come true for me. And I just adore these products so much that Rebecca and Holly have created! What an honor to join these talented ladies....

I wanted to share a few things that I made with Pink Paislee papers and die cuts from the next kit over at Create My Keepsake. There will actually be 2 Pink Paislee kits available on March 1st, this one is the Spring Fling line of papers! This project is a little wooden dream sign that I altered with the papers. I added a wire to hold my photo in the back. This is Kati when she was born..don't ya just wanna kiss those chubby cheeks? She is now 2 1/2 and they are still chubby. lol




I can't remember where I picked up this frame, I think maybe it was the Christmas Tree Shop, but it's been sitting in my closet waiting to be altered...and I finally found the perfect papers for it. I love the edges on this Pink Paislee paper, so I filled three spots with the paper and added a photo of my girls. The flowers and die cuts are added on top of the frame.

And last, but not least, this little butterfly was made with the Jenni Bowlin labels that came in the kit! I added a Pink Paislee die cut for the body and cut the antennas from the paper as well. Can you tell I'm longing for Spring?
(Will be in Cards Magazine, Aug. 2008)

Well.. that is about all I have for today! We keep getting more and more snow, and keep having more and more snow days. At this rate, the kids will have to go to school all summer! lol Have a wonderful day! ~Danielle~

25 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations sweetheart, can't think of anyone else who suits their product style more than you xxx

Anonymous said...

A BIG congrats!!! I love your work and love Pink Paislee! Great combo from my point of view :) And oh my gosh, I am in love with that altered frame! Great idea!
~Chelsea

Jackie said...

I stumbled across your blog recently and I LOVE your work.Congrats on becoming a member ot the pink paislee DT.You deserve it!!! I love what you did with the papers and I love the frame.I feel a scraptlift coming on.Now, If I can just get my hands on some of that paper:).Best of luck I look forward to seeing your work with pp.

Unknown said...

OMH girl...you so rawk!!!! So happy for you!

Hugs...Jer

Julee said...

Wow- Congrats!!! Love your fun projects!

Mikkel Paige said...

Awesome, Danielle! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

HUGE congrats to you Dani... so happy to hear that you'll be on the PP DT, can't wait to be inspired by more of your wonderful creations {like the AMAZING ones you've posted here!}.

Anonymous said...

congrats and WELCOME!!! :) officially! LOL

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous Danielle! Congrats on making the DT!!!!

Valerie Salmon said...

Danielle, these are all just adorable!

Lacey said...

These are adorable projects!! I always wanted to say Congrats on making the DT. I'm a HUGE PP Addict!

Sonda T said...

Congrats to you hun!! Much deserved for sure! I love the projects you did too...gotta get my hands on one of those kits!
Hugs!

Tracey Taylor said...

HUGE congrats!! Def. well deserved. :)

Anonymous said...

So excited for you being added to the Pink Paislee team!!! Couldn't have happened to a sweeter, more talented gal! :)

Unknown said...

Girl, you are so talented. Everyone of your creations rock and take my breath away. Well deserved!!

Anonymous said...

Of course we would add you to the team...everyone was gushing over your cards at the show!! We are lucky to have you :-)

Rebecca
Pink Paislee

Katie said...

Congrats, Dani!! You are a very talented artist and I'm glad you're feeling "validated" ;) I keep seeing PP everywhere and LOVE their stuff! It will be fun to see all of your projects!

Katie

Betsy V said...

Gorgeous projects - congratulations on the DT spot! :-)

.jessica jo. said...

cute cute cute project!!!! congrats on the Pink Paislee Team!!! woohoo!!!!!

Sherry Wright said...

Huge congrats, you do amazing work girl!!

Babydoll said...

Congrats!! I can't think of anyone that deserves this opportunity more!! Keep crafting!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Dani ! Sorry i disappeared from IMCK for a bit, i have just been having trouble multitasking ! I will be back though for sure , just a little hiatus .... You rock girlfriend, i LOVE what you have made and im so glad that you are moving up in the industry ! I always knew you would ! These papers are awesome , i think i need some ! TTYS ! Hope all is well !
Jenn :)

Lea L. said...

Congratulations on Pink Paislee! You do wonderful work with it, so that definitely was a no-brainer for them! Have a wonderful Monday!

~Lea Lawson

Regina Easter said...

WELL CONGRATS girl......okay so like you are going to have to dedicate some hours each day for your way to fun job of crafting...you lucky girl you...or shall i say they are the lucky ones to have ya...hugs...regina

Sherry Wright said...

Congrats, you did amazing things with the PP! :0)