Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More sneak peeks!

More Pink Paislee peeks coming at ya! I had so much fun working with these products! Check them out at www.pinkpaislee.com! The first two were made with the Office Lingo line, love the pinks and oranges together!

The HEY CHICK card was made with 3 negative chipboard letters covered/backed with the patterned paper from the collection and then the stamps were stamped onto transparencies with black permanent Staz On ink and cut out. The polkadot chick was painted in on the back of the transparency with acrylic paints and distressed a bit for a shabby feel! Then I just connected the letters with ribbon. This actually folds up to fit in an envelope!

The cupcake on the next card is stamped on patterned paper and cut out/raised up for extra dimension. The orange die cut trim really felt like streamers to me when I added it to my card, so I went with the idea and added more ribbon streamers!

(Will be published in Paper Crafts' Card Creations 6, 2008.)

And the last one is one of my favorites!! I just adore this die cut paper from the Spring Fling line, isn't it beautiful?? I didn't do a thing to it, it comes that way! Just folded it in half for my card, added the die cut journaling piece and stickers, and some cut out flowers from the paper. The cute little buttons are from Walmart. Very easy card to make!

Stay tuned for more! I have a TON to share with you! And if you are headed to CHA, visit the Pink Paislee both downstairs in the new exhibitors' section! I'm so jealous of you lucky ladies who get to go! ~Danielle~

18 comments:

Michelle said...

You are the most talented card maker I have ever seen!!

Anonymous said...

ooooh - YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see them all in person!!!!

Unknown said...

I am jealous of the CHA attendees as well! I wish I could go!
Lovely Cards you are very talented

Amy said...

Dani, these are gorgeous!! I'm lovin' all the Pink Paislee goodies. Can't wait to see tham in person in the PP booth at CHA :)

Anonymous said...

I am always WOW-ed by your work. Incredible :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE these gorgeous cards Dani... you are totally rockin' the Pink Paislee! You're amazing girl!

Tracey Taylor said...

These are all just gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Danielle...you are my new hero.
I love your style and everything you do is amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

YUM-O! Great cards! Pink Paislee is on my list of mfgs to watch this year! Great stuff!

Molly said...

These are just amazingly gorgeous, Dani! WOW!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

These are just stunning, Dani. That last card is fabulous!!!

Dena said...

Seriously you kill me with your cards! They are freakin fantastic!

Raechelle Bellus said...

these are really cute Dani! Love them all! :)
Rae

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Love your cards again Danielle, espescially the last one...Wish we had Wallmart in Holland, just crazy about those gorgeous buttons!! xxxWendy.

Anonymous said...

just adorable as always Danielle:)x

Tammy Tutterow said...

Such cute stuff!
Love your cards!!

Anonymous said...

These are simply adorable and amazing Dani ! Miss ya girl ! I have been so busy i havent been able to be on all my boards regularly ! i am trying to keep up with IMCK ! I'll be back, keep cranking out the awesome creations, your stuff ALWAYS rocks !
Have a great weekend !

Wendy Reed said...

Hey cuteness! :)

THANKS for your blog comment.

Whoa nilly! You are such an incredible scrapper man. Awesome job!