Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Morning!

Hope you are all having a terrific start to your week! We are all feeling a bit sick here, the cold weather is really taking it's toll. It's going to be 17 degrees here today. I'm so ready for Spring, blossoming flowers and the warm, fresh breezes! My little Kati has a really bad phlegmy cough..am starting to get worried about her and am going to take her to the doctor today..poor thing. Have you ever had a cold so badly that your eyes hurt just to be open? That's her today. I feel so bad for her!

Well, I wanted to pop in quickly and tell you that the new card kit is available for pre-order at Right at Home Scrapbooking! Here is a sneak peek for you. The papers are Imaginisce's For Peep's Sake (isn't that name the cute-E-est!?) and there are some very fun rub ons, letters, an acrylic stamp, and embellishments/trims in this one! There are 5 cards with patterns and instructions included. To purchase or view more info: go here to Right At Home. And I'm so excited to have some of my work featured at CHA this year in Anaheim, CA! Here are a few pics of the Pink Paislee booth and my cards. I snagged these photos from a site called Craft Critique.com. Pink Paislee was one of their favorite picks for the day!


Thanks for stopping by today! I truly appreciate it! ~Danielle~

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Dani!! How exciting to be 'on display' at CHA... I LOVE those cards that you made with the hottest new product out there (PP, of course!) ;)
Hope you all feel better soon ... I agree, bring on Spring!!

Heather Grow said...

I love your egg card. It's adorable.

Anonymous said...

WOW DANI !!!! That is soooo cool ! you must feel like a CHA Superstar ! lol ..... I love all the cards, they are all beautiful as usual , and that easter egg one is so adorable !

Anonymous said...

I hope your little one(s) get better really soon! A yucky cold is going around in our family too.... no fun. Love your Easter card and so cool that your cards are on display! I love those cards! You always do the cutest work. Take care.

Molly said...

Dani!!!! That card is incredible!!!! ANd congrats on working with Pink Paislee!!!!
I hope your little one feels better soon!
P.S. Tagged ya! :D

Dena said...

Girl your projects rocked the PP booth! They look fantastic ;)

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

It must be so exciting to see your cards on display at CHA...congrats girl. Must say your work is amazing and always brings a smile on my face!!xxxWendy.

Regina Easter said...

WHAT CAN I SAY GIRL.........YOU ROCK ROCK ROCK......HUGS...