Friday, September 4, 2009

Silent auction..can you help?

Hey, all! Well the days are getting shorter and the nights cooler. Fall is just around the corner! It's supposed to be raining on Taylor's first day of school next week. Oh crud! I hope the forcast changes before then.

I wanted to pop in and tell you about one of my good scrapping friends, Anam. She is having an on-line auction on her blog to raise money for her family to get permanent residency in Canada and are just a few dollars short. Lots of talented scrappers from around the globe are helping out by donating custom layouts, jewelry, etc. I've donated a set of 6 cards for the auction (#00046). Would you be so kind as to check out her auction? You can read her story here, and you can find more info about the auction here. There are so many beautiful things to see, and the minimum bid is only $5. Please hurry as she only has 2 weeks left to raise money. Thank you for reading and for your help!

1 comment:

Wendy Kwok said...

I saw this over at her blog. Will see what I can help.