Monday, April 26, 2010

Jenni Bowlin sneaks...

Morning, hope you are all enjoying your Monday so far! I have a couple of sneak peeks for you of the next Jenni Bowlin kits, which go up for sale on the 30th. I loved the little chipboard houses that came in the kit this time!

Here I used the bottlecaps and flower from the add-on kit, and the rest is from the main kit (with the exception of the doilie from my stash). To create the roof of the house, I cut the bottlecaps in half, layered them on like little shingles and then trimmed the edges to correspond with the roof shape! You could use this card for "welcome home", "welcome to the neighborhood",  or even "welcome baby".
 sdf
There are a lot of fun, bright papers in this kit! See the brown floral paper? That one is made especially for this kit by Jenni B. You won't find it anywhere else. Yum. This is a layout about our neighborhood and how we LOVE to go on bike rides and walks here! We absolutely love this neighborhood of ours!
I used one of the houses to trace onto the brown patterned papers and saved the actual house for another project. I didn't want to use up all my chipboard houses on one page. (Love how the scalloped paper looks like a roof!)
That's it for me today. I have to get busy with my day, but thank you so much for stopping by!
Danielle

11 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Totally gorgeous projects! Love those house shapes on your layout and the embossing you did on the cream one!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card and ADLORABLE layout!

Kay said...

Fabulous, Danielle! The bottlecap shingles on the roof and that flower is unbelievable! I also like how you used the scalloped pattern paper for the roof on your layout! ♥♥ Kay

Jocelyn said...

Just awesome...I adore the card and those little house.....PERFECT!!!

Have a great day!!! :-)

Suzanne said...

I love the card and house too! Beautiful projects!

Melonie said...

Great LO and totally in love with the way you used the bottlecaps on the first project:) Have a great week!

Vanessa said...

The bottle caps were a terrific idea for the shingles!

Casey Wright said...

Love these projects! They are beautiful!

kimiemon said...

It's so cute!!!
Nice idea!(how to use bottle caps)

Crissie said...

I LOVE the little houses! The card, the scrap page....DARLING!

Christiane said...

you're a super creative girl!! ;))