Friday, May 14, 2010

Five product Friday...

It's raining here again in New York, so for my "Take 5 Friday" project at the Pink Paislee blog, I wanted to do something bright and colorful, reminding me that summer is on it's way. (I hope!) This is my niece enjoying the slip-n-slide!

To make this page, I used only 5 Pink Paislee products: 3 papers from the 365 Degrees line, the 365 Degrees die cuts, and the Expressions alphabet in Cherry. It was fun to challenge myself to only using 5 things! I hope this inspires you to grab your summer photos and get scrappin'. :) :) :)
XO
Danielle

13 comments:

Lynn Ghahary said...

love this girl! nothin' like some bright and colorful photos and paper to cheer you up!

Cris Cunningham said...

This is beyond amazing...I mean really...I have no words. I just LOVE everything about this layout!

Anna Sigga said...

Love those colors and these pics make me long for hot summer days!! ;o)

Christa said...

Beautiful layout! Love the colors!

Jocelyn said...

Love it!!!! JUST PERFECT!!

Camila Borssoi said...

amazing layout, bright colors together and cool photos.

Melonie said...

Fantabulous Dani!

Kay said...

Wonderful, priceless photos! I love this 365 Degrees line and your layout is adorable! I like how you layered the chipboard letters over the die cut!
♥♥ Kay

Sasha Holloway said...

GIRL..you always inspire ,.. love it .. this turned out stunning and you KNOW how much I love that RED .. yum

Wendy Kwok said...

This is so stunning! I love the colors

AMIT said...

Looking attractive.

indian classified site

Andrea Amu said...

This is beautiful, Dani! I love the doilies :)

Jona Panesa said...

loved your page and the photos!!!