Monday, April 18, 2011

sending you sunshine...

I forgot to share this card made with the new Grunge Me stamp set by Papertrey Ink! Instead of going manly with this set, I chose to add happy colors and show it's versatility. I stamped the large stamp in the center and cut out the middle for a "peek-a-boo" card.
I added the bird on the inside from the set and some Spanish moss peeking through the window. "Sending you sunshine" is from the Tag-its #3 set.
Here is what the inside looks like...
If you visit the main Papertrey Ink web page, you can see everything that is new for the month - stamps, dies, felt and paper. I have some new layouts to show you next for Pink Paislee and Jenni Bowlin! Hope you'll stop by again soon! xo

5 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

How cute is this!! Oeh, I love the little nest you have created there, for this modern and grungy bird!!! Fun, fun, fun!!

Hugs, Wendy

Anonymous said...

Eeee! What a happy sunshiney card ;)
I love how you used the masculine stamps in a girly card, and the resin roses are the perfect accent. TFS, hugs, Ruth S

rush said...

if this was a baby's cheek, i would have to pinch it! this is too cute!

Anonymous said...

awesome! the colors are so spring. so happy and bright and the stamps are great.
xo Felicitas from Germany

Angi Barrs said...

This is one super adorable design. Love it. :)