Wednesday, December 12, 2012

gift card wrap...

I'm back with a quick card that was on the Lily Bee blog today. Pocket cards are my favorite, especially during the holidays - tuck in a gift card, holiday photo, candy canes, shredded paper... whatever your heart desires to make it fabulous for the recipient!

First, I cut two Mega Mat Stack 4 pieces from Lily Bee's Christmas Cheer paper. I just run the die over my paper in my Cuttlebug machine to cut the front and back pieces. Next they were adhered on all sides to create the pocket, leaving the top open.

A Christmas Cheer journaling card was used on the front - it's hard to see in my photos, but it's a tan polka dot card with a blue snowflake on it. I simply added twine, a punched heart, a floral pin and felt photo corners. A Chrismtas Cheer stamp was added for the sentiment.

Voila! Hang it on your tree if you'd like until Christmas- makes a cute ornament as well. Stop over to the Lily Bee blog to see more holiday card ideas.



3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely project, Danielle! I love how you wrapped the twine using the cut outs on the tag!
Welcome back, my friend!

sophie said...

oh please! how cute is that! you are so amazing! I love everything you do and would love to recieve all your cards and tags!!

Holly Saveur said...

So cute and sweet love it