Monday, February 9, 2015

All Things Spring...

Today we get to introduce a few new Spring products to you during the Papertrey Ink 8th Anniversary Festivities! On my card, I used the new Cover Plate: Stitched Die in the background... just look at those gorgeous embossed stitches! It couldn't be easier with this new cover plate.

Then I used Betsy's new stamp set and dies called Quilted: Spring to add the flowers and sentiment.

Such an easy card to make, and I just love the gorgeous detail. I have one more card that I made with this stamp set, but I'll save it for reveal day on the 15th. :)

Visit Nichole's blog to see all of the new Spring products today. Everything will be available on Feb. 15th at 10pm EST. Thanks for stopping by!

Love Is The Tie That Binds card:
STAMPS: Quilted: Spring
INK: Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, New Leaf
PAPER: White cardstock, Soft Stone cardstock
DIES: Quilted: Spring, Cover Plate: Stitched
OTHER: none.
______

14 comments:

jan metcalf said...

I so want to see your quilt card peeking out in the photo!!! I just can't do a basic white card, end up with fingerprints and smudges no matter how hard I try! LOL So I admire the work of others like you!

Kelly S. said...

I just love that card, gorgeous design and color scheme! Would fit any occasion :).

Birgit said...

Beauty in its simplest form! I just love that stitched cover plate and how you used it.

Nancy Penir said...

I could see this die with any card stock color, but you maxed it in white! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The card is beautiful. It looks like a handmade quilt. Love the white with the pop of color.

Luanne said...

Just stunning! Love all the white, but details too!

Kathy Mc said...

Very striking, Danielle! That cover plate is just the best and SO different from anything else I've seen.

claudia shadler said...

beautiful - simple and classy and luv the pop of color. oh, and I need that die.

C

Donna Cala said...

White is my favorite color for embossing/perforating. Just gorgeous!

Jill Norwood said...

Stunning!

Donna said...

I just keep going back to look- this card is just beautiful. I love the white background with the striking red flowers. So pretty.

Sandy M said...

The cover plate is awesome and I can't believe how pretty it is without anything done but the cutting. Your card is exceptional.

María Alba Negrón said...

Hi Danielle,

Let me commend you for your excellent work!!!!!!

Cariños,
María Alba

Holly Saveur said...

so gorgeous!